- Does it seem like you and your partner are just not connecting?
- Do you feel like the communication is either non-existent, or it gets messed up somewhere along the way?
- Are your partner’s behaviors irritating you?
- Do you argue all the time about the same old issues?
- Do you feel like roommates rather than like an intimate couple?
- Do you feel unappreciated?
- Are you wanting and/or missing a closer connection?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, counseling can help you discover what’s really going on for the two of you. It can help you understand what is getting in the way of that intimate connection you desire, and teach you how to effectively communicate and be heard.
Let me help you and your partner learn how to hear, be heard, honor and care for each other, and build a healthy, joyful relationship.